Affording Improved Vision or a Rejuvenated Appearance
If the vision improvement or cosmetic procedure you want isn’t covered by insurance, there are other ways to make the procedure more affordable. At NewView Eye Center we offer options and recommendations to make our services a reality for your budget:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tax refunds
- Credit cards
You may be unaware that vision and cosmetic financing is available through CareCredit® financing. If you qualify, you can have your procedure with no money down and pay for it over time.
- 0% interest financing for up to 24 months
- Longer term financing options with low interest rates
- Low monthly payments
- No pre-payment penalties
Flexible Spending Accounts
If you work for a company that offers a Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account, you may be able to set aside pre-tax earnings to save for your procedure. These plans can lower your overall cost due to the tax savings.
Most plans have specific rules you must follow, so make sure you know:
- The deadline for enrolling in your plan
- The deadline for using your saved money (you don’t want to lose it!)
- If you are a good candidate for the procedure you want (schedule a consultation with us to find out for sure)
- How much you will need to set aside in your plan to cover all or part of your costs
A tax refund windfall can make a sizeable dent in the cost of your procedure. If you want to improve your quality of life by improving your vision or enhancing your appearance, using your tax refund is a great way to get started.
At NewView Eye Center we accept the following credit cards:
- Visa/ Masercard
- American Express
We also accept cash and personal checks.
Our staff will be happy to help you understand your options when it comes to affording the procedure you want. Schedule your consultation today.